In this blog today I will show you How to root Samsung Galaxy M20 without pc . Root process of Galaxy M20 is very simple. i will show you simple complete gide step by step How to root Samsung Galaxy M20 Mobile phone . If you want your phone successfully root then read this article till end .
In this post we discuss about some important topic about the root information about How to root Samsung Galaxy M20 and so fetures about this phone and some important inso about Samsung mobile phone . I think you know about this “Samsung j” series is this selling smart phone in this time so We know about all seating of this phone and all fetures and How to root Samsung Galaxy M20 mobile phone all about model of this phone and fetures.
I think there are many people’s use Samsug phone but all are don’t know How to root Samsung Galaxy M20 . This blog/ articles is whom who don’t know the what is root . How it works & How to root Samsung Galaxy M20 Mobile phone . After rooting your phone you increase your phone capacity & it also dangerous for new phone and so mobile phone. If your phone is successfully root then you control your phone completly . Your phone’s all features are endable.
- 1 Some Information About Samsung galaxy M20
- 2 What Is Root ..?
- 3 Some Benefits Of Root Samsung Galaxy M20 :-
- 4 How To Root Samsung Galaxy M20 Using PC:-
Some Information About Samsung galaxy M20
Samsung Galaxy M20 features a 6.3-inch Full HD+ infinity-V display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and is powered by Samsung’s Exynos 7904 octa-core processor, paired with 4GB RAM. The device runs on Samsung Experience 9.5 UX based on Android 8.1 Oreo operating system and is backed up by a powerful 5000mAh battery.
As far as camera inconcerned, Galaxy M20 houses a dual rear camera setup, with ultra-wide feature having 13MP primary rear camera that has F1.9 aperture and 5MP ultra-wide secondary rear camera. On the front it has 8-megapixel shooter for seifie. The Samsung Galaxy M20 has 64GB of onboard storage, that both are expandable via microSD card up to 512GB. Connectivity options include 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth and a Type C port. It also has a fingerprint and Face Unlock features. The smartphone comes in Ocean Blue and Charcoal Black colours.
What Is Root ..?
Rooting you give you a superpower to your phone. Once you root your phone you will be able to have full control of your Android Device. You can do whatever you want to do with your Android System Settings. You can change or delete system files, logs and more. Also, you can do changes with your system partitions as well.
Some Benefits Of Root Samsung Galaxy M20 :-
- You fully customize the user Interface and so other function
- Full control your phone
- Your phone is fully free function and randomly run
- You can also, Install Custom Roms on the phone.
- Battery capacity and memory capacity will improve.
Disadvantage Of Rooting Samsung Galaxy M20 :-
- Device wil be less secured
- Warranty card of your phone not work
- If you are first time you may brick your device.
- Problem with your system update
Some Important things remember before root:-
- Device charged above 60% .
- 1st backup your device
- Make sure you install TWRP recovery inyour device.
- Before Rooting Samsung Galaxy M20 Make Sure To Install TWRP Recovery Or CWM Recovery On Samsung Galaxy M20
- Make Sure Your Phone Has 75% Off Battery Available On Your Device. If Not Then You Will Be Stuck In Between The Process.
- Before Rooting Make Sure To Unlock Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy M20
- Make Sure To Take A Complete Backup Of Your Android System, If Something Goes Wrong You Can Recover All Your System Files.
- Make sure that your device has at least 80%+ battery storage to avoid accidental shutdown’s.
- Take a complete backup of your important files in cloud storage or some external SD card.
- Make sure that your device has Custom TWRP Recovery installed.
- Download the latest version of SuperSu Zip (Not an APK, Download the Zip file)
How to Install twrp in Samsung Galaxy M20
- First download the Rome Manager app from the link provided.
- You now have to launch the root manager app.
- You will then see a notification: “Your device must be root to start with the REM Manager app”.
- In the fourth step you have to tap properly.
- Now you will see several options on your screen.
- Tap OK.
- Now you will see options to install TWRP Recovery or Clockwork Mode Recovery.
- Select the recovery you want to install.
- Now tap on it.
- The app will start installing Recovery on your device as soon as you tap it.
- Your device will now reboot automatically.
- To boot into recovery mode, you have to press the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously.
- Done, you have successfully installed twrp in Samsung Galaxy M20
Process of rooting Samsung galaxy M20 Without pc :-
- 1st Charged your Phone above 60%
- And then download super su zip file in your phone
- Now move this downloaded zip file in to your internal storage
- And rename this file update.zip and save it
- Now your Seating process is over.
- After that power off your Samsung galaxy M20 divice and boot to TWRP recovary & enter volume upper button and power button at same time.
- Aftet power on your device 1st swipe then on wipe cache& select your saved file update.zip and install it.
- Now your device Samsung galaxy M20 start rooting.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy M20 Using PC:-
- This method requires a PC to Root a phone
- Make sure you have working Internet Connection on your PC
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy M20.
- First Enable Developer Options
Go To Settings >> About Phone>> Now Tap On Build Number 5 To 7 Times >> Now Go Back >> Then Tap On Developer Options>> Now Enable USB Debugging
- Now Connect Your Phone To PC Via USB Cable
- After That Download Kingo Root Software On Your PC & Install It.
- Now Open Kingo Root Software>> After That Connect Your Phone. As Soon As You Connect Your Phone To PC. It Will Show You A Prompt On Your Phone >> Tap On Okay.
- Once Your Device Is Recognized >> Just Tap On Root.
It Will Takes Around 5-7 Minutes To Complete The Rooting Process.
- Once Rooting Process Is Finished. Your Phone Will Automatically Reboot.
- That’s It 🙂 You Have Successfully Rooted Your Samsung Galaxy M20
- Also Read
If you follow all this process properly then your phone Samsung galaxy M20 fully root successfully. And this is the fully process of how to root Samsung galaxy M20